Busy hands and a Family Affair.


  The beginnings (in part) of my collaboration with Brock Street.


 Made for my dear sweet brother, Levi, as a special request.


More of the stones that are now en route to Levi.


I've been very busy lately (and so have my little hands). My incredibly talented brother, Levi, over at Brock Street SF suggested a collaboration between the two of us. Of course, I was thrilled and jumped at the opportunity! I put together quite a bundle of handmade pieces and shipped them to him on Tuesday. He should receive them today. So excited!

I will share more with you as soon as I'm allowed to...*wink*

Thank you for being you.
Much love...xo







1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello friend, i can't believe how long it's been since i've been by! i hope you are well xo suz