Fringe Friday










Four new pieces in the shop this week. I really do love every one of them. I can't help it. I do admit that I've had sweethearts and valentines and love on my mind. These thoughts are definitely influencing my creativity...Love is in the air!

And Phew! What a week. So so busy. I'm plum tuckered out.

I will write more soon. As soon as I get a spare moment. It seems that every minute of this weekend is filled with commitments. I prefer slower moving weekends, and this weekend will be anything but slow moving. Wish me luck, dear hearts. I have a feeling I'll blink my eyes, and it will be Monday.

I hope you have a beautiful weekend. A weekend that is filled with just what you want it to be.

Thank you for stopping by.
Thank you for being you.
Much love...xoxo





No comments: