By The Sea...

I actually remembered my camera on Tuesday for my beach walk. I managed to capture some of the sights along the way....

An anonymous love letter in the sand, there's always at least one.
My amateur attempt to track a large grouping of magnificent pelicans(which to my amazement is known as a pod of pelicans)...



I hope you enjoy looking at these photos. I'll try to remember my camera more often so that I can share with you some of the breathtaking and also sometimes peculiar sights I encounter.

4 comments:

Kateri Morton said...

see, now i have beach-lust. pretty, pretty.

twolefthands said...

So pretty, your sand is so much whiter than ours! Great pics fringe!

Unknown said...

beautiful. it looks so peaceful. i love the love letters in the sand.
xo

Brenda said...

So beautiful - one of the great things about Southern Cal!