Twitter a Tale...

I am delighted to present another Twitter tale from a clever artist. She decided to participate in my challenge. If you aren't familiar with what I'm referring to, please check out this previous post, Twitter Talent.

Lynn of UnaOdd wrote this fabulous story in less than 140 characters...

She was walking along the railroad tracks when her husband called. "He's gone... please come home" She fell....no one there to catch her.

I love it! It's a romance and a mystery with a hint of desperation and tragedy. Well done, Lynn. Also, I'd like to share with you one of my favorite pieces in Lynn's beautiful shop.

The Ruby Red Bangle Bracelet
Thank you, Lynn! If anybody is interested in participating in my Twitter Talent series, please contact me.

Happy Earth Day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

have yet to start to twitter ..
says the old lady..soon though.. come on I just figured out the blog..:):):)
love to crochet & knit just a little .. love your work
& your etsy shop
beautiful work ..
I WANNA BE YOU WHEN I GROW UP ;0)

mona & the girls
have a great weekend

Unknown said...

hi sweet friend! i love that this story leaves you wondering?? (love the bracelet too, very cool!)thanks for stopping by my blog. hope all is well :)
xo suz

Lynn Lunger said...

Thanks for posting my little Twitter tale. It was so much fun to do...and so sweet of you to post my bangle! XO

Lynn

Brenda said...

I agree - what a wonderful tale by the multitalented Lynn! :)