Pin It Forward Update...


Happy Monday to you all! I have an update on my Pin It Forward post that is due today....

I'm having trouble with the Pin It sight and my board is not uploading to my post. It's filled with images of things I love so I don't want to give up on it yet. Everything else is ready to go...just need my image board. Very frustrating, but I won't give up!

I hope to have my "what home means to me" post up shortly, complete with the image board. So please check back in a little bit.

Thank you, lovely friends! xo


4 comments:

Waterrose said...

Good luck and anxious to see it. I tried to sign up for Pin it Forward, but couldn't' figure out how to get my name on the list! Boo Hoo

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Thanks, Waterrose. I'm sorry you had trouble with the sign up. Maybe she'll do another one...

I hope you'll come back to see my post...xo

Good Girls Studio said...

You can do it, yes you can :) Can't wait to see it!

{hugs}
Johanna

Ivy Lane said...

Happy Monday.. and I'll be back to see what you're up to!!!