A bump in the road...


Hello, dear sweet friends...Perhaps you noticed that I didn't do my weekly Turquoise Tuesday feature this week.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I will be away from my blog and other such things this week. I will miss you while I'm gone!

Please come back to see me on Monday, May 31st. I'm going to be doing a very special May Flowers tribute blog post. I truly hope you'll stop by....You all just make my day with your wonderful, kind comments!

I will be checking in once a day, at the end of the day, to see if there are comments or messages...My email address is on the left side of this blog too, if you want to email me.

In the meantime, have a beautiful, wonderful week. Please remember to enjoy each and every day with the ones you love.

Until next Monday....take care....xo

12 comments:

Brenda said...

Hugs!!! xo

Unknown said...

You will be missed!

alexkeller said...

hope you are okay, and we'll be here. don't worry about ol' us

24 Corners said...

Hope all is well D...take care this week! We'll miss you and be here with open arms when you get back!
Love,
J~

Caroline said...

Sending you a hug xo!

lillyella said...

I hope you are ok! I know how those bumps ago. Cant wait to see your monday tribute :)
xo ~ nik

Lynn Lunger said...

(((HUGS)))

Ivy Lane said...

I hope this "bump" gets smoothed out soon! Virtual hugs and prayers your way friend!

brock street said...

your on my mind sis.

red ticking said...

xoxo and lots of prayers coming your way sweetie...

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Thank you all for being such sweethearts! My heart is full...

Sending you all a great big hug...xoxo

Ana said...

I hope everything is ok! You are definitely missed on the blogosphere. hugs!