Hello, dear ones!
I hope you're enjoying your weekend.
To all of the mamas out there,
I hope your Mother's Day is
filled to the brim with love.
Ardith, my dad and my aunt.
I thought I'd like to pay tribute to Mother's Day
with some of my favorite
- Don't make that face or it'll freeze in that position.
- Always change your underwear; you never know when you'll have an accident.
- Be careful or you'll put your eye out.
- What if everyone jumped off a cliff? Would you do it, too?
- If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
- Don't put that in your mouth; you don't know where it's been!
- Be careful what you wish for, it might come true.
- It doesn't matter what you accomplish, I'll always be proud of you.
- Because I'm your mother that's why!
- If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times.
- Yes, I *am* the boss of you.
- Because I said so.
- No dessert till you finish your dinner.
- Get that thing out of your mouth!
- I've got eyes in the back of my head.
- Just you wait until you have kids of your own - then you'll understand.
- Turn the volume down, you'll hurt your ears.
- Bored! How can you be bored? Your room is filled with things to do.
- Who'll end up walking, bathing and feeding it...?
- If you can't find something to do, I'll find something for you.
- Did you brush your teeth?
- Don't forget to say Please and Thank You.
Believe me, there a ton of other mom sayings out there.
Many of them are hilarious.
I had to narrow it down so I chose the ones I've actually used.
I hope you won't think any less of me for saying some of these :)
I'm certain you all have your own special momisms.
Either ones you've used,
or your mom used on you.
I'd love to hear them, if you care to share...
Thank you so much for visiting.
And thank you for being you...