Happy May Day!

.

Happy May Day, my loves!
Sunday.
I love Sunday.
It's one of my seven favorite days of the week.
*wink*

I took a little tour of my backyard on this 1st day of May.
To celebrate new beginnings
and the promise of spring.

What better way to celebrate nature?

 
Lagerfeld roses.
My wedding bouquet was filled with them.


Double Delight roses.
They seem to glow in the sunlight.


Romeo & Juliet roses.
Ron's favorite.
They have the most beautiful scent.


I must say this is quite possibly
my favorite color.


Our Sago Palm reminds me of the days of dinosaurs.


Queen Elizabeth roses floating in a simple white bowl.
In honor of the royal wedding.
#romance

I hope you find time to enjoy nature today.
As you know, it's good for the soul.

The boys are away for a few hours.
They went paint balling, as I mentioned Friday.
So all's quiet on this western front.
As for me,
I'm on my way out back again.
It's time for a little Vitamin D
with Dwight Yoakam singing in my ear.

Thank you for stopping by, dear ones.
You are very much like roses in my garden...

Much love!
xo



.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the romeo & juliet roses they are gorgeous! hope you enjoyed your day! xo suz

Dennice {Fringe} said...

I had a perfectly perfect day, sweetie! I hope you did too...xoxo

Thanks for your lovely comment!

24 Corners said...

Happy May to you too D!!! I also love the Romeo & Juliet roses...I'm such a sucker for the old fashioneds.
All that extra vitamin D is sure to make yor creations even more beautiful!
xo J~

brock street said...

i can only imagine how great they smell. oh, the joy's of socal living.
miss you.