Turquoise Tuesday....


Blue-Butterfly Day
By Robert Frost

It is blue-butterfly day here in spring,
And with these sky-flakes down in flurry on flurry
There is more unmixed color on the wing
Than flowers will show for days unless they hurry.

But these are flowers that fly and all but sing:
And now from having ridden out desire
They lie closed over in the wind and cling
Where wheels have freshly sliced the April mire.


Framed Peacock Swallowtail from Bug Under Glass


Butterfly Vase by Red Hot Pottery

Urban Butterfly Necklace by BN Design


Butterfly Flower Headband by Lupin


Vintage Paper Butterflies from The Gilded Bee


Beaded Butterfly Garland from Meggan Colleen


Attraction Art Print by Heidi Burton


Hello and Happy Turquoise Tuesday! Today's theme is butterflies. The perfect spring theme, is it not? When I decided to make today's theme about butterflies, I was a little concerned that I would find enough items combining the winged beauties with turquoise. My concerns were for naught. I had to cut down my choices because there were so many gorgeous pieces to choose from. And that was on Etsy alone....I really and truly love all of these butterfly charmers. I think they are all just enchanting, and I hope you do too....

~ Tidbit Reminder ~

I will be updating my shop with new goodies on Thursday. I hope you'll tune in to see what I've been working on.

Also, in case you didn't notice, I have added a newsletter sign-up on the left sidebar of this blog. I will be sending out newsletters each month with Fringe news and special deals just for you. I am excited about this new feature, and I hope you will join in the fun too...

Thank you so much for visiting, darling dears. You make me smile and add a sparkle of happiness to my day with your wonderful comments...

Have a beautiful day....xo




9 comments:

Andrea said...

Love these Fringe...
Just signed up for your newsletter. I am interested in knowing how you do with it...
xo
Andrea

Waterrose said...

I love that poem and butterflies. Did you see "life" on discovery? Loved the segment on the Monarch's.

24 Corners said...

It seems that Robert Frost wrote this poem just for your Butterfly T.T....so perfect!
The items are all lovely and I especially loved the headband, great colors!
The little vase is very sweet too, what a perfect vessel for spring flowers, oh-oh...I'm feeling the danger!

Looking forward to seeing your new shop items! xxoo

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Thank you, sweet girlies! I'm so glad you stopped in.

Andrea and J - Thank you for signing up for my newsletter...Yay!

Rose - I love that poem too, and yes, I did see the Life segment on Monarchs. One year they passed through here and it was just like the poem..."flowers that fly".

xoxo

Unknown said...

hello! love all your pretty butterfly picks! hope you are enjoying your week! xo suz

Good Girls Studio said...

I'm a bit brain dead & was thinking you wrote that poem & how clever you were...hahaha! Lovely post :) Too bad my butterfly tattoo isn't turquoise or you could have posted a pic of it...;)

24 Corners said...

Dennice...I just saw my name on your blog list...you're an angel!
xxoo

Haleigh said...

Papillon! Such pretty picks I am loving butterflies in design and fashion right now

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Thank you so much, lovelies, for your sweet comments!

Good Girl Studio - you've given me an idea for a post...I still may hit you up for a photo of your tat :)

24 Corners - You're so welcome, sweetie pie!

Haleigh - I love butterflies in fashion too. So so much.

xoxo