Meerkats Make Me Happy...






Last week we went to the San Diego Zoo. It was a wonderful day. I took over a hundred photos and several little movies (so beware, they will soon be posts). We spent the entire day there. One of the best parts of our visit was the meerkat clan (I looked it up, a group of meerkats is called a clan). They were so active, clever and charming. They came right up close to us. Honestly, the way they stand so stretched out and straight with their feet apart, it's comical. We also observed that they have great stance (karate talk) when they stand. We stayed there longer than any other area of the zoo. I hope you enjoy some of the photos I took of them, including the last one of J.B. Meerkat (the J.B. is short for James Bond). J.B. is my son's souvenir of our day at the zoo.



3 comments:

Kateri Morton said...

oh, such sweetness!

Brenda said...

Adorable. Love J.B.,too!

nycrun said...

very nice pictures
http://nycrunfashion.blogspot.com