Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer Beauty Essential...

I've always loved girly stuff like eyeliner, lip gloss, lipstick, lotions and potions and painted toenails. One of my summer essentials is Liquid Liner by Urban Decay, a cosmetic line I adore. Just sweep it over your upper eyelids for instant glamour. That along with mascara, a gorgeous shade of lipstick/gloss, a swipe of bronzer and your ready for anything in a matter of a few minutes. It comes in lots of fabulous colors that stay put all day. My two favorites are silvery Revolver (I'm wearing it today) and plum Crash. Sexiness in a bottle.


2 comments:

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

GREAT header pic! Love it!

. Phydeaux . Phydelle . said...

I haven't tried Urban Decay, but your post sure makes me want to rush right over to Sephora and get some!