Hurry, Mr. Postman...

Last night I ordered two books from Barnes & Noble. I cannot wait for them to arrive! And have I mentioned how much I love Barnes & Noble online? If you sign up for their membership, they send you coupons via email and all kinds of lovely messages about when your favorite authors' books are available. Plus (and this is the dangerous part) you can pay with Paypal. A girl can get in a lot of trouble this way. Just like when I found out Zappos takes Paypal and they have all those fabulous colors to choose from for my Chuck Taylor addiction...but I digress....

I am so excited to see the artwork and read the story of Batman: Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader?,the collaboration of Neil Gaiman and Andy Kubert. Thrilled about this one.




And The Good Fairies of New York by Martin Millar is a book I've been trying to get ahold of for months now, ever since Shana said she had bought it on a book shopping trip at B & N. Yesterday I was there and still, it wasn't in stock...grrr. Hence, the beauty of online shopping. Now I'll have this book in my hot little hands in "3 business days or less".

Did I mention that if you spend $25 or more, the shipping is free? Holy Awesomeness, Batman!


1 comment:

Brenda said...

I somehow missed this fabulous post, with such enticing titles! Off to check them out! :)