Jardin de Tuileries.



Our first day in Paris was grey with occasional sprinkles. It didn't dampen our mood. We walked and walked and walked. Here are a few more photos I snapped on our visit to the beautiful Jardin de Tuileries.












{face palm!}



Thank you for dropping in, friends! I hope you're enjoying a beautiful weekend. 
.
Here, it's 100° F. Probably the hottest day of the year and very unusual for my area. Also, we don't have air conditioning so it's hot tamales! Last night, Ron returned from a business trip to Spain. It's grand to have him home and safe. The boy has a buddy over and they are staying put in the pool. A watermelon rolled off the top shelf in the fridge when I opened the door and left a very big mess to clean up...Which reminded me of a completely delightful, charming Chuck Jones interview. On TCM, I believe. I'll have to see if I can dig it up and share it with you here. I sort of fell in love with him while watching it. He was such a special person.

I have so many new Fringe pieces to share with you. I will begin listing them this week in the shop. 

Until next time, dear ones...
Much love!
xo



No comments: