Here are a few moments of my today, my everlasting moments...
- Have you tried the Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie mix? Let me tell you, it's fantastic. As good as any baked from scratch brownie. I'm not usually a fan of bake mix, but this is an exception. I'll most likely never make brownies from scratch again.
- Air plants drying on the kitchen sill. They are the easiest plants, aside from succulents. I've written about my love for air plants before. If you want to see the post, it's here. Next to my air plants is a special little hippo. Ron brought him back for me from a long ago business trip to Belgium. He's been with me for more than fifteen years (the hippo, that is).
- Just some beautiful green produce: a watermelon and avocados. My favorite sandwich: avocado and tomato on toasted whole wheat bread with spicy mustard, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Yum!
- Scene No. 1 from the magic cabinet in my studio.
- In my studio: An old doctors bag I picked up at the swap meet for $5 and antlers purchased at the same place, the same day. The antlers were $30.
- The saddest carrot crop you ever did see. All that's missing is Scarlett on the hilltop of Tara at sunset.
- A trinket dish (originally a cup saucer) on my bedroom dresser.
- The decrepit dashboard of our very-much-a-project-car Chevelle.
- View from the stairs, looking straight down into our front rooms.
- That blue water brings endless inspiration.
- From my Study in Succulents series.
- Our little clementine tree.
- A treat for myself from The Velvet Bird. I first saw it on the beautiful Katie of Skunkboy. I knew I had to have one.
- The end of another glorious day. So much to be grateful for.
Thank you, dear friends, for taking time out of your day to visit me. I'm so happy you did.
Until next time...Much love!
P.S. Many new items will be arriving at Fringe this week.