In my closet...

.

Day 12
In my closet


My favorite shelf in my closet.
It's a special little spot
for some of my favorite things.
I switch them out now and then.

There's always a fresh flower
or greenery 
in that little vase.

It's a gentle, feminine, sometimes nostalgic, little spot,
always neat and tidy.
No matter what's going on with the rest of my closet.

It's good for my soul.

~

I hope your week is off to a beautiful start,
dear ones!

Much love and I'll be back 
with a succulent photo
later today...
xo



.

2 comments:

Special 'K' said...

Inside your closet is just amazing. I could not ever, never! post an image of inside my closet. The look is totally different. Thanks ever so much for sharing, I will follow on my way out because I am sure I will enjoy engaging and supporting your special place now I have found you. I hope you will find a little time to come visit me soon. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

Dennice {Fringe} said...

SpecialK ~ Hello! Thank you for stopping by and taking time to leave your lovely comment.

So glad you're following, and I will definitely visit you soon!

xox