Froth is easy...

.

Hello and Happy Saturday, dear ones!
I hope your weekend is off to a super fantastic start.

Do you like frothy coffee?
I do.  I love it.
You know, you don't need a fancy machine
or a barista to whip up (literally) your own
frothy coffee in the morning.

Mama D has a fast and simple solution.
This may not be new to you,
but if it is,
you're gonna love it...

It's ridiculously easy.

Heat up your milk til it's good and hot.
(I usually heat about 1/4 cup milk per coffee,
but you can go with more, if you like)

You can heat it in the microwave or on the stove top.
Again, whatever you prefer.
If you like sugar,
add it to the milk prior to heating.



Once the milk is hot,
take a small wire whisk,
set it in the milk.
I hold the handle of the whisk between my two palms
and roll it back and forth really fast.
It will create a foamy, frothy milk in about one minute.
Truly!
Then pour your coffee in your cup,
and pour the frothy milk on top.
That's it, kids.
As easy as 1, 2, 3.


Then sit back and enjoy...

I'll be back in a bit with today's photo of the day.
Much love...
xo



.

No comments: