The Wallflower...



.

Hi darlings. 

My newest piece, The Wallflower Scarf, will be available at Fringe tomorrow. 

Check in then to see the colors of this piece.  It just so happens I made this design in one of my very favorite color combinations.  I love the versatility of The Wallflower Scarf.  You can create all kinds of looks with it.  I will have more photos and ideas for wearing this piece as well tomorrow.

In other news, R is out of town for two weeks.  Turkey and Libya.  I worry like a fiend when he's away, but I've heard from him and he's doing well.  A successful business trip.  I hope he brings back lots of photos that I can share with you here.   So, it's just the boy and I.  We really do have a great time together.  Our weekend plans are loose, but he is having a buddy over for the day on Sunday.  Other than that, we're going to just play it by ear.  Do you have any plans for the weekend?

I hope that whatever you're up to this weekend results in many happy memories.  As always, I truly appreciate your visits.  Until next time...


Much love...D
xo



12 comments:

shana said...

your face! your pretty pretty face! yay! seeing you here kind of made my night! xo

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Thank you, my dear sweet friend. And yay! Your comment worked!

I decided 2011 is going to be a bit of an unfolding. of me. beginning with this photo, face included.

...and your comment kind of made my night! xo

Jayne said...

Oh my gosh, how beautiful. And its name - I love the irony here.
Shana's right - you're meant to model your own art.

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Jayne! Thank you so much! Your very kind and generous comment has brought a smile to my face. You're a peach!

Happy weekend to you...xo

24 Corners said...

Look at you!! You're gorgeous! Well, we all kind of knew that already...but now we have proof!

It's so great that R is able to travel...and to such places...try not to worry to much...have fun with E and his bud...maybe some burgers, fries and shakes are in order...and since there's no resolutions going on, throw in the Swedish Fish for dessert! ;)

Tomorrow...The Wallflower, can't wait to see more of it!
xoxo J~

Dennice {Fringe} said...

J, sweetheart ~ thank you ever so much for your generous compliment! You are so good to me! I have a little something to send you and I *don't* expect anything in return! :)

You know me well...I am indeed planning a trip to In-n-Out Burger with the boys. Hmmm...Swedish fish...good idea!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, love!
xoxo

Sherry said...

I've missed you. You and your newest creation are simply beautiful.
xoSherry

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Oh Sherry, I've missed you too! Happy New Year! I've been just terrible about visiting my favorite blogs, yours included. Thank you ever so much for your sweet comment!

xoxo

red ticking said...

you are so talented... i love the photo... you look like a model... so happy to see the true reveal...

wishing you much peace, happiness and love this new year... i just saw your brother... it did my heart good...
as it always does...

here is to meeting you very soon... i cant wait.
xx

Dennice {Fringe} said...

red ticking ~ thank you, dear heart, for your lovely message. i truly appreciate it!

i'm so glad you saw him. he's such a love.

happy new year to you too! wishing you much love, laughter, good health and prosperity in 2011...

xo

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

You beautiful, talented girl. Love the new piece. Wishing you all the best for this new year.

Dennice {Fringe} said...

dear sweet Lisa ~ thank you so much for your wonderful comment. I wish you every happiness and success in 2011. You're such a special person!

xo