Turquoise Tuesday on a Thursday evening...

.

Hello, dear friends.  How is your week going?  Mine has been just splendid, although I am a bit behind with my posts.  As you may know, I had a lovely house guest this past week and wanted to concentrate on spending time with her. 

As a result, I missed Turquoise Tuesday this week.  I do believe it was fate though...While tending my shop tonight, I discovered a most beautiful feedback that was left today from an extra special client (and new friend).  Not only did she write extremely generous words, but she also included an amazing photograph.  I had to share it with you.  It's mesmerizing...and turquoise!  I thought it was too perfect to pass up and so we have this week's Turquoise Tuesday, on Thursday evening.  Thank you, dear sweet M, for leaving me such a touching feedback message along with this stunning photo. 



Thank you for taking the time to stop in and see me, sweet friends! 

In case I haven't mentioned it lately, thank you for being you...xo


.

2 comments:

Good Girls Studio said...

Some of my greatest friends have started out as clients! Lovely picture!

{hugs}
Thee Good Girl

Unknown said...

that is really special! what a wonderful surprise! have a super weekend! xo suz