Major pangs of desire...

.



I'm in love with this linen coral hanging.  Major pangs of desire...I don't know where I'd find room for it on my walls, but I'm certain I could manage to find the exact right spot.  Isn't it completely gorgeous, with all of those delicious shades of gray and blue?

Thank you, sfgirlbybay, for sharing the link to this truly exceptional beauty!

I hope you are all having a perfectly perfect week.  I'm happily working away on my new Fall/Winter collection.  Never a dull moment in my little corner of the world...

Thank you so very much for visiting...Until next time...xo



.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely fabulous...sigh.

Unknown said...

beautiful! perfect for living by the ocean :) hugs, suz

Ivy Lane said...

That is fabulous! I would like to see a it in a frame... don't prefer to see the stitching/hem... my 2 cents! I see it in a shallow shadow box glass front with black trim for fram...

24 Corners said...

I hope this is on it's way to you as we speak! It's beautiful! xo