Fresh Fringe....

Ah, lovely Alice. Her adventures became curiouser and curiouser....

Today's fresh Fringe is a new addition to my Alice inspiration line. Curiouser Neck Ruffle is bursting with blueberry colors, shades of true blue, navy, and blue violet. An explosion of ruffles so pliable that they can be shaped and molded. This piece is intensely crafted and includes another first for me...I have sewn words onto the end of each tie, "Curiouser" for one tie, "and curiouser" for the other. An urban chic couture design with a touch of whimsy and I'm quite in love with it....Remember last week when I had those rapid fire design ideas? Curiouser Neck Ruffle is one of them...May your day be filled with inspiration, adventure and happiness...

I must let you know. The fact that you take the time to come and see me fills me with delight...

Thank you so much for visiting, lovely friends....xo

4 comments:

Good Girls Studio said...

{squeal} I adore this new addition of whimsical words. Your pieces are soo special already but this just adds a bit more whimsy & swoonyness :)

*loves*

Dennice {Fringe} said...

You are such a love! Thank you so much, darling girl!

xoxo

Unknown said...

that is just beautiful! you're amazing! xo suz

Dennice {Fringe} said...

Thank you, sweet Suz! you're an angel...

xo