Wood + Mail = Happiness...


There are so many things about this carve your own wooden postcard that I love...

It's wood (I love wood!), it's romantic, you can be you're own creative self and write or draw what you want, the price is reasonable, you can send it anytime - not just for Valentine's Day, and whoever receives one of these will be so smitten with it.

On a darker note...if you don't like the message or the sender...it still would be perfect as kindling for the fire. Let's not go down that road though......

Back to happier thoughts. Did I mention it's wood...?

Thanks for stopping by, darlings....xo

{ P.S. There’s a new little thingy on the left side of my blog. The “Ask me anything” box. You can ask me anything. Really. I’ll try to answer to your satisfaction…Yes, yes I will…}

3 comments:

Ana said...

Love it!

brock street said...

adore this.....

Sherry said...

I'm glad you stumbled upon these, they are so cute.

Thanks for your comment on my figure drawring post. It is so unlike me, but I am going to do it!
(see update)

xoSherry