Fringe Fall 2009...

Two more pieces from the Fall Collection have been added to my shop...

The Double Down Cowl.

This cowl can easily be worn as a capelet, stole or shoulder warmer....



The Wisteria Shrug.

The rich, saturated colors of the blossom brooch make this shrug an eye-catching accessory.

I hope you like these most recent Fall designs. As you probably know, but in case you're a new visitor to my blog, each and every item is designed and handmade by me. I have so many others sketched out, some are in the works, some are just waiting for the detail work to be completed. I look forward to sharing each piece with you as it's revealed. Thank you so much for stopping by...xo




1 comment:

Unknown said...

these are both lovely. i love the flower on the shrug, it's perfect! you're an original, just like your designs! xo