NV Designs Blog Feature

I am so honored to have been asked by the lovely Ngan of NV Designs(aka envejewelry) to do an artist interview for her beautiful blog. Just 5 years ago, or even 3 for that matter, I never would have pictured myself where I am today. You just never know where life is going to take you, my friends. I thoroughly enjoyed Ngan's unique and fun questions, it was a delight to do this interview. I hope you will take a moment to check out her blog, her gorgeous shop, and the interview (click here to read it) ...

This is one of my favorite pieces by NV Designs.
Serendipity

Thank you so much, Ngan!

3 comments:

Ngan {eNVe Designs} said...

you are too kind, Dennice! Thank you for the interview. :)

Brenda said...

Your interview was a treat to read, Dennice!

Unknown said...

loved it! great read!