Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thai Treat...

Today my husband treated me to lunch. We are quite predictable when it comes to favorite local lunch spots. At the top of our list is Lotus Thai, a quant little cafe that is always busy, yet has super fast service and the most delicious Thai dishes. My favorite, Sweet Basil Chicken level 6 (spicy goes from 1-10, 10 being the hottest). I always like to stop and peek at the Koi fish in their peaceful pond by the entrance. It was a lovely way to spend an hour in the middle of my work day.



3 comments:

Brenda // Phydeaux said...

Oh sigh and YUM. I love Thai. Though my heat level would be closer to 2! :)

paperhill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
paperhill said...

oh geez, i can't spell! i tell you (that's why i deleted my post).
well dear friend, i love that you changed out your banner it's fabulous! is that a little peek at your beautiful self i see? if we lived close by we'd be in trouble! i love thai food! so glad you got a little time out during the day! xo