Thai Treat...

Today my husband treated me to lunch. We are quite predictable when it comes to favorite local lunch spots. At the top of our list is Lotus Thai, a quant little cafe that is always busy, yet has super fast service and the most delicious Thai dishes. My favorite, Sweet Basil Chicken level 6 (spicy goes from 1-10, 10 being the hottest). I always like to stop and peek at the Koi fish in their peaceful pond by the entrance. It was a lovely way to spend an hour in the middle of my work day.



3 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh sigh and YUM. I love Thai. Though my heat level would be closer to 2! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

oh geez, i can't spell! i tell you (that's why i deleted my post).
well dear friend, i love that you changed out your banner it's fabulous! is that a little peek at your beautiful self i see? if we lived close by we'd be in trouble! i love thai food! so glad you got a little time out during the day! xo