About me. I've been tagged by Tina of Pfeiffer Photos. I’m a bit late in posting my seven random things, but better late than never…
1. I can't stand the sound of tearing paper. I know, weird. I'm sure a psychiatrist would have a grand time analyzing that one.
2. I love muscle cars and sleek, sexy fast cars. Always have. When the car shows come to town, I try to go to them.
3. Everyone in my home is a Libra. My husband, daughter, son and I are all Libras. Makes for a very harmonious atmosphere!
4. I paint. Oils on canvas. I don't get the chance to do it much these days, but I've been painting since I was 13.
5. Old movies are a passion of mine. I rarely watch anything else on TV. That's really not a mystery to those of you who follow my blog though, is it?
6. I love to bake. My specialty is biscotti.
7. I like reading 3 or 4 books at a time. All kinds of genres. Yay for books!
I thought this was great fun and actually, I could add many more random things that I’m sure none of you are all that interested in. It’s my obsession with lists (another random thing about me). I think that’s why I love these types of activities.
The Tagging Game "Official" Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog; some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name and a link to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my seven people I’ve tagged (please don’t hate me for tagging you).
1. Darling and wonderfully gifted Brenda of Phydeaux
2. Fabulous and brilliant Kateri of Leaves of Glass
3. Sweet and super talented Shana of Shana Says
4. Fun and delightful Lefty of Two Left Hands
5. Loving and creative Suz from Hometown Girl
6. Lovely and inspired Lauren of Lauren Bacchus Designs
7. Enchanting and artistic April of Lost in the Forest
Ladies, please don’t feel pressured or rushed to participate in this little activity. Some of you have probably been tagged before, and forgive me for adding to what is most likely a very busy schedule for you all. Be random and have fun!